Sunday, August 2, 2009

Jeep in a Rock Pile


Or something else that might seem out of and yet precisely in place. Things fitting in where perhaps they shouldn't and yet fitting in so well that there is no way that they could belong elsewhere. That's the way the photo of my niece Morgan's jeep seemed to me as I looked at it from the top of our roof.

I shot 50 some odd pictures today and I'm noticing now that with choosing photos for the blog that I have trouble narrowing down my selections. I had 4 or 5 that I would have posted, but I think I am going to try and stay in the one-a-day routine. This will do several things for me, the most significant of which would be to help me become more selective, and more introspective with the choices I make, hopefully selecting only the best that I have to offer. This is hard. I like so many.

No comments:

Post a Comment