Monday, December 13, 2010

Night Light & Neon Color

So I headed into school early this morning to get work done and catch up on some things, and it was a wild ride! Debris in the road, wind howling, a real adventure! As I drove into the main entrance I stopped and grabbed this shot of the rain in front of a street light. I wish now I had taken a longer shutter speed to capture the movement of the rain across the pre-dawn illumination of the light.




I also have been working with Prismacolor neons and looking for something to do with them for a while, so when I saw regular sized compact fluorescent bulbs in Home Depot that were "black lights" I thought I would try it. And cool they are! I put a bulb in one of my aluminum holders and viola! The colors were magnified greatly in their appearance. I just wish it had showed a  bit more in the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment