Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Long Day

With the time change I find myself wanting to head home from school about an hour early, but yesterday I had so much to catch up to for the end of the quarter that I went through my morning ritual as quickly as I could and got on the road by 5:30. Arriving at school that early allowed me to get twice as much done as I usually do in the morning, what with colleagues, kids needing help of all sorts, and other things.
The roads were busy that early, as I guess a lot of people get to work early or travel quite a ways to get to the job, but once I got to school things were rather deserted. This series of photos shows the sequence from being on the road to arriving at school and the empty parking lot. I got home tonight around 6:45. It was a long day.



No comments:

Post a Comment