Saturday, March 9, 2013

Sorry I've Been Out for a While

The recent spell of weather is at fault, and my being so busy with all the extra tasks I take on beyond my full time + job as an ART teacher also contributes. I have been continuing with photography and capturing the work around me, but more so with my students lately and working with Google+ to help them establish a presence on the web and to work with one another.

I went out after supper tonight and walked across the field to Spock's and got some images of behind the barn, went down to the shore and found a few things there. It was very nice outside, the wind blowing lightly and not too cold. Nature provides us with an infinite variety of sensual pleasures, and the visuals always fascinate me. These are some of my favorites, straight from the camera.



















No comments:

Post a Comment