Monday, November 25, 2013

Odd Eclecticism

So these photos are kind of an odd mix of the past few days, one of which I have posted on FaceBook but can't resist archiving here as well.


The obvious "cuteness" which I attribute to many of the photos I take of my grandson and the pride in my photos is not really necessary to explain or reflect upon here as I have done that so often that it has become a simple matter of finding and providing a new context for each set of images. Funny that I say "sets" because that is how I view a lot of the groups of pictures I take of him; they often catch more than just a moment in time, maybe several at once.

The image that really captured my interest was the apple caught in the tree. As it sat there suspended it was eaten and softened by time so that even the little holes in the chewed surface provided a visual interest, perhaps a face or some sort of creature that evolved from the shapes and forms of the decaying apple. Apples always fascinate me, but this one seemed to have a particularly interesting affect.


No comments:

Post a Comment