Monday, May 19, 2014

New Work Started

I've really had trouble finding the time to "make" much over the winter. As teaching responsibilities (my choice) have grown greatly the past few years, my involvement with the Maine Teacher of the Year Association and Program, and much of the daily "stuff" with family and a son suffering mental illness have been priorities over my "art", I struggle to accomplish work.

There is always and always has been a literal "need" within me to create, and I often think that only other "creators" realize what I am talking about when I say this. Anyway, I am in the middle of "adjusting my priorities", and am in hopes to be more prolific with creative work in the next months.

I'm posting a shot of part of my workspace after a "burst" this weekend! All works in progress...


No comments:

Post a Comment