Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Shooting in the Intertidal Zone

I went down to the shore in front of the house this afternoon and thought I would do something and look for something different, so I put my telephoto (75-200mm) lens and a 2X closeup filter on my Sony Alpha and went searching. For some reason I set the camera in shutter priority mode and these should have all been 1/125th of a second, but in hindsight I wish I had set a deeper aperture instead. "Maybe next time!"

I did play with them in iPhoto as they were a bit overexposed, but I liked the result with the bright sun creating textural shadows and such. I am also going to link to my Flickr Album (7 shots) which I don't think I have ever done on this blog before! Here's the link:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/chartlie/sets/72157646205552014/

And here's my favorite from the bunch, I like the composition, lighting, and the flow of the bubbles around the half submerged shell!


No comments:

Post a Comment