Sunday, July 22, 2012

Half a Day on the Water




David took off in the Teacher's Pet shortly after lunch, and I went out to repair the outboard motor on the Sprite, thinking that a new battery post terminal would take care of a problem or two with the way it had been starting.

I like to get out in the kayak and paddle as it is so quiet and relaxing, and whenever I get on the bay, I kind of "hang out" a long as possible. I had gotten a lot of work done around the house with staking plants, watering and weeding the upper garden and repairing a few things, so I went out in the bay with a clear conscience, nothing major sitting on the "to do" list. The boat ran fine, for a while, I still have an air leak somewhere in the fuel line, but I'm narrowing it down. What a day!



No comments:

Post a Comment