Monday, July 29, 2013

Eating Breakfast and Taking Pictures...

Grandson Jackson was busy once he got going this morning after several "wake-ups". I am so fascinated by all his expressions and gestures as he moves about within his world. He was eating breakfast and I took a number of shots of him, and then we got him cleaned up and he wanted to look at my camera, which I didn't mind as his grandmother and I were right next to him and it was fun to watch his curiosity.




It didn't take him long to figure out the camera and where to find the shutter release, and so he became totally engaged in the process of the camera and how it works. He sat quietly for several minutes (highly unusual for him) contemplating the viewing screen and perhaps how it actually represents the objects the camera "sees". He took these two pictures of his Mom and myself after seeming being less than happy with the compositions I had offered.



No comments:

Post a Comment