Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

I am so fortunate in my life to be surrounded by people I love and to have so much to work with in my life. I love the work I do with kids, I've been given the good fortune of being able to maintain my health, and I can usually find the time (with a great deal of help from Jen, who supports me in so many ways) to "make", whether it is for my own artistic need or to brighten the life of someone else. We have a beautiful home, built with our own hands, and the freedom to move about as we would like.

Here I will post a shot of the bay with ice starting to form on this cold January 1st, the sun shining brightly, and then a more subdued shot of the house later in the afternoon.

Here's to looking brightly forward to 2014!



No comments:

Post a Comment