Thursday, January 19, 2017

Pockets of Light

I actually worked on this in December, but am just getting around to doing a post from it. It seems funny how the web sometimes misleads you, but that was the case with this piece. I saw a "pinhole" photography article on the web where "this guy" (name withheld) divided up a pinhole box camera with compartments and placed a lens on each compartment to shoot the photo. What he didn't say until the bottom of the article in fine print was that to make the picture look "right" you had to spend quite a bit of time on Photoshop to adjust and move around all the image sections.



I had to get a little creative with how I organized these, so I "framed" them all and adjusted exposures, to make them noticeable as individual frames.

No comments:

Post a Comment