Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Merrimack River in Manchester

I wasn't able to get the web working here at New Hampshire Institute of Art until late last night and didn't have pictures ready to post, so... that's my excuse! Manchester is an interesting city that is bustling with an active arts community that is reinforced greatly by the Institute. They seem to have an excellent public relations attitude and seem to do well with special programs like the Teacher's Summer.
A stroll down toward the river last night led to these pictures, and I will post more tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Charlie,

    My name is Chelsea with the Merrimack River Watershed Council(MRWC).

    I came accross your photos, and I thought that they were very nice. I would like to ask you for your permission to use the picture of the Merrimack River in our upcoming newsletter. Please let us know if this is alright with you.
    Thank you,
    MRWC.

    ReplyDelete