Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Rainy Day Wednesday

I'm not complaining, and I know the rain is needed, so I just go out and see what I can find. I must admit that I started in the house, but the call of nature (fake flowers in the upstairs window boxes) at least led me to open a window and take a few shots. The color intensities don't seem like that much to the naked eye, but the camera really brings saturation to the forefront. I liked some of the compositions I got with the flowers, but I was trying to show that they were on the second floor and it wasn't working... maybe another time.

I think I put a post up before with the sticks, but I find that they fascinate me with the colors and straight lines and all.
The chipmunks continue to terrorize the east patio. They are digging up (and eating on the spot) bulbs that Jen had purchased as a perennial sort of thing, but it looks like that isn't going to work so well either. Oh, well, I really want to get out on the boat!

No comments:

Post a Comment