Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fall in Full Swing

So, while I have been somewhat "slack" with the maintaining of posts on this site, I will utilize my old standby excuse, and that is that things have been so busy at work. It seems that as the days diminish in length, my ability to get caught up with the proverbial "to do list" also diminishes. By the time I get home (last week I think I averaged around 6 p.m.) I have little time to unwind, eat dinner, get the dishes done and catch up with homework before 9 or 10 o'clock so that I can get up at four-thirty to get my mandatory morning workout done before a shower and a 45 minute drive to school. Once I am used to the routine (usually around this time of year) it goes pretty well.


The beauty around me continues, and the two photos I am posting today are good examples. It bothered me for a while that I "missed" a lot of really good shots, but recently I have realized that they are infinite, and missing a few really doesn't hurt as long as I am noticing that I am missing them and don't lose the appreciation for that which is around me.

These are the oak tree and the apple tree within 100 feet of the east patio of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment