Monday, December 6, 2010

There's No Day Like a Snow Day!


Well, actually I beg to differ. I have never understood why anyone would prefer giving up a perfectly good school day in December (or January, February or even March) to go on an end-of-the-year, warm and sunny, kids would rather be finished (or outside - well, we can accomodate that) from school sort of day. So I should just be arriving at school about now, gathering materials for the day ahead, preparing for my first period class and meeting with students who had emailed me questions over the weekend, but instead... I find myself relaxing over a nice hot cup of coffee, gathering some warm outside clothes together, preparing for going outside to shovel what must be several hundred pounds of snow (we have a long driveway) but delaying by posting some early morning pictures on this blog. How does it get any better than this?

No comments:

Post a Comment