Saturday, August 13, 2011

Dust Pain and Field is Mowed

There are two things in one on this post.

First, I got the field mowed... I didn't get to do it because the Farmall is not running right now, but a guy down the road came up and mowed. He really did a great job with a bush hog mower that went everywhere and ground things up pretty good.

Second, I have dust in/on my camera and I'm getting some artifacts on my wide angle lens that are driving me wild! I have cleaned and "blown" and brushed and dusted, and I just can't seem to get rid of it. I need to get some liquid cleaner and "wash" some of the surfaces, I guess. I had to "paint" the blemishes out of the sky on this picture of the house Jen grew up in and where we got married. 40 years in two more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment