Thursday, February 13, 2014

Night Snow

Just realized that this is my 800th post!

Hey, I was taking the garbage out to the dumpster anyway, so grab the tripod and take some pictures of the snow, right? I guess I got turned around in the dark because I was a bit too far away from the camera for where I had the focus set, but now I want to go back out and play around with shutter speed and "tail-end" flash and such! "Hunny Bunny" looks at me like I'm from another planet when I make suggestions like that, so I probably will head to bed after I post these photos. Snowflakes of different sizes because they are various distances from the lens... I would say the sharpest focus ones are about ten feet. This snow is both fine and heavy and I never tire of seeing how the different kinds of snow look under a flash at night, they have much more depth than a starfield.



No comments:

Post a Comment