Friday, March 12, 2010

Bighead? Not Really!

My friend and colleague, George, with whom I spend a lot of time commuting back and forth between Sullivan and Mt. Desert, is not at all a "big head" except went considering what ways we might make the educational process a better one. The other day I spied a device in Super Wal-Mart (I know, I'm not very politically liberal with my patronage of such a capitalistic business structure, but it is my favorite store - they have everything) that is intended for youngsters to be able to safely inspect the varieties of wild flora and the insect world as well as fauna, if you want to include field rodents perhaps, in the landscape. This device actually floats as well, so can be use to photograph the depths of the ocean or lake. Well, I did a photo shoot of George the other day and this was the last shot I took. Just had to post it.

No comments: