Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Wheelbarrow and Lawnmower


I've been really bad about this photo blog and I apologize to anyone that may read it, but I really don't have any excuses, just the priority thing is all that would apply. We all set our priorities, whether we use a formal method or just do what we get around to doing. It's pretty obvious to me that I haven't been getting around to doing the blog because other things have taken precedence.

Spring really is here, and I spent a great deal of time last weekend in the garden getting chewed up by the season's first onslaught of blackflies. Those little demons must have a head full of teeth, because their bite hurts way more than their size would indicate. The picture I'm posting was "posed" in that I first took it when the objects were in under the woodpile, but there was way too much clutter, so I pulled them out into the driveway and took another shot. Better, I think. Still life?

No comments:

Post a Comment