Monday, January 28, 2013

Both Sides of the Sullivan Bridge

I couldn't resist turning around and going back over the bridge this morning to shoot both views on either side. The big moon and the rising bright sun seemed to be in a harmonious and at the same time contrasting coincidence. I did feel precarious there on the bridge with traffic whizzing by, so I didn't take the time to consider framing, composition and settings on the camera. It seemed I was just after what was there and that was enough! Here are the photos... I only took two.



2 comments:

  1. Hello from Gouldsboro in the middle of winter. I like the sculptural quality of the Bay's ice in your photos and your thoughtful comments.

    Camille Boisvert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Camille, we are very fortunate to reside in this part of the world!

      Delete