Sunday, January 27, 2013

Windy, Sunny & Cold


Matt and I went out into the front field this morning because he was looking for something to do and I thought the sunny day was so beautiful. The snow has melted down to small patches in the field and all the vegetation seems so dry and dormant, but the water in the bay is so alive with color and texture that it seems inspiring.


We talked about the similarities between some of the colors that are over the ice and such being similar to the tropics. The azure greens and the blues are gorgeous, and when I got the images back to the computer I decided not to touch them as I liked them the way they were. Matt has been home for the weekend and we've spent a lot of time together. In a great mood, his intellect, appreciation of that which is around him, and unusual perspective on a variety of topics make it an interesting time.



No comments:

Post a Comment