Sunday, February 22, 2009

First Post

Of course "The State of the Arts" may seem a pretentious title, but it really is only intended as a single person's point of view. My ramblings may include current content, the nature of things artistic, the  state of the arts in our culture, and of course how arts education is faring from around the State.

Points of view are points of view, and hopefully I can get some people who have something to say about the arts to participate in this blog. Ideas for development, promotion, and organization of arts communities in our state and specifically in Hancock County will also be important to the content and for the readers.

I really don't need another thing to do, but this could make a difference to someone, if only to myself as a resource to vent various frustrations I see around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment