Monday, October 26, 2009

Ahh, Morning and My Art II Students!

I am so lucky to be doing what I do and still love it as much as I do, and this morning, even though we were a bit later starting than usual, just made me feel good to be alive. The sun was just peeking over the trees as we came over the bridge onto the Island and the highlights on the trees and homes across the cove were very impressive. That low, early morning light is so dramatic that it makes my emotions become very "edgy"... too many people just drove by all this stuff this morning without even really seeing it!


My Art II class is so awesome! These guys work hard, take themselves seriously, and do thoughtful and careful pieces. They are so creative and imaginative that they encourage me and themselves constantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment