Monday, October 12, 2009

Autumn (Fall)



















































So I asked my photography class to find some images that represent the concept of "Fall" for this weekend. I am excited and looking forward to seeing what they come up with, as my meager shots seem somewhat ordinary, and I am sure there will be a few that surpass my attempts, at the least in terms of originality. Why am I not feeling very creative today? I think it is probably because the garden and putting it to bed has been in my mind this morning. I am offering several photos in an attempt to at least come up with one that stands out. Gee, I never thought of that, put up one good one and a bunch of so so ones so that the good one looks even better? Nah, I'll post the ones from yesterday that I like.

1 comment:

  1. The top photo is the one my photo students chose as the best of the group that I posted. I agree with their love of color and composition!

    ReplyDelete