Monday, January 17, 2011

Early Morning Moon

I woke up this morning, or at least gained some sort of consciousness and I'm still not sure if I am actually awake right now. I thought Matt was up with lights on everywhere and all, but it was the moon shining all over the newly fallen snow outside, and it was beautiful. Half an hour later I'm posting this photo which is the best that I could get shooting from inside the house. I couldn't bring myself to get dressed, go outside and set up a tripod, especially seeing as how I just photographed that same moon at dusk yesterday on the other side of the sky. 20 second exposure at f20, and this is the best shot I could get. Very little adjustment in PhotoShop, and when I tried to do anything with it in Preview (see the histogram screenshot) it just "noised" out (which is the camera equivalent of "freaking out").

No comments:

Post a Comment