Saturday, January 8, 2011

Knitting and Snowing

The All-Faculty Exhibit in the Wing Gallery at school is just about together. Dan has been working almost a month on putting this show together and it demonstrates the wide variety of artistic endeavors from the faculty of Mount Desert Island High School. I have included just one aspect in a crocheted piece for posting here. My Mom was a knitter and I have always loved the touch and feeling of a knit/crocheted piece of work.


I also took a flash shot of the snow coming down in front of the house. I never tire of taking photographs of that tree, it is an amazing thing of beauty! The various sizes of the snowflakes as the flash hit them at different depths gives an interesting sense of three dimensional space to this shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment