Friday, January 21, 2011

Through the Window, Lightly... Snow

Well, actually the first one of these is through the window and the second is from the house with the window open (quick shooting so the living room doesn't fill with snow) and the camera "hanging out". I adjusted the levels on both ends as the shutter speed was boosted to 1/800 so I could stop some of the snowflakes that were in focus. You can see blurring of the drops on the window in the first shot, and the color difference (because of the UV in the windows maybe? - I don't know) even though I did no adjustments in color. An interesting comparison in these photos that I find fascinating in it's detail. The apple tree is so often a subject for me, it seems good to mix up the images with lens reach once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment