Sunday, September 2, 2012

What Happened to the Sun?

Today started wonderfully, with the sun rising and beaming in the East, and then, almost suddenly, the clouds moved overhead, the sun disappeared, and the temperature dropped. (That sentence seems to have an awful lot of commas.) Most of the day rained, stronger at some times than others, but pretty steadily, and then this afternoon just before sunset the sun came out and all was well except for the temperature remaining pretty much in the 60's. These photos were taken of Cadillac Mountain from my living room window with a 75-300 mm telephoto lens at both ends of the zoom range.



I'm kind of excited that my college roommate Dennis is taking me to the Trenton Airport for a glider ride tomorrow. I'm in hopes to get some great photos and I'll post some tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment