Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Neglected? Or Just Forgotten?


I attended a workshop on using First Class client software yesterday after school, or rather from 1-5 p.m., at the MDI Bio Lab. My principal and I rode down to the session together and I looked up the table as we were finishing up for the day - and he was gone! I looked around the parking lot and saw that his car was gone as well. After an initial panic, I got a ride back to school with a colleague, but had to come up with a way to respond to this somewhat insignificant oversight. I had one of the people I ride share with take this picture of me at the Taunton River Bridge and I emailed it to my principal suggesting that I made it home OK and was there before dark so felt good about the experience. I happened to be in a meeting with him this morning when he opened it and I was duly rewarded by his embarrassment. He had completely forgotten about me...

2 comments: