Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First at School and Guard Geese

Yeah, I know, hard to believe that I might be one of the first teachers at school where I live 27 miles away, but I have proof in the empty parking lot that I was in fact early. Now this doesn't or won't happen every day, but I do leave fairly early and am in general excited about getting there/here and I imagine that will continue, I just need students rather than in-service to energize me!

I took the above shot on the way into school in one of the fields on the Mud Creek Road. Neat with the ends of the "gaggle" looking up to keep an eye on things. We used to have pairs of geese come into the field next to the house, but haven't seen them for several years. An amazing creature, the Canadian Goose.

No comments:

Post a Comment