Sunday, September 27, 2009

Yesterday's sail...


Working on the roof to move the air exchange intake to accommodate burning some wood this winter was the main job for yesterday, then David and I headed into the bay, up around Calf Island and back for a nice afternoon sail, hopefully not the last of the fall. Today was a lot less eventful, looking over cars and a trip to Winter Harbor for steel to repair my truck. No camera today as I was recharging the battery for it, but the light was cloudy diffused anyway.
The highlight yesterday during our sail was the view of the cruise ship at Bar Harbor. We couldn't see it from our house, but I got a good shot or two from south of Sheldrake Island.
Back to school tomorrow and I will be glad in so many ways to see everyone and my young artists again.

No comments:

Post a Comment