Thursday, August 5, 2010

New Camera

Yeah, I know I skipped a day, but I just got a new DSLR, a Sony "Alpha 330", and although a seeming step down from it's predesessor the 300, I find it a versatile and comfortable camera to use. I am still getting used to its capabilties and have discovered a great deal so far. The shots I'm posting tonight were all taken at dusk in low light and a high ISO speed (1600) which I have discovered is more "noisy" than I like. I do, however, like the "mood" of the photos I'm posting, and I can thank the low light for that.


There seems to be no lens aberration here as with the HX1 I've been using for that past 6 months, and I like the sharp focuss all the way to the edges that this DSLR gives. Anyway, I'll be trying more things with this new equipment, and that's exciting for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment