Wednesday, December 9, 2009

One Hour and Twenty Minutes

...was the drive from Bangor (outer Broadway) to East Sullivan in the snow. After sitting in the dentist's chair with my mouth open (not an unusual "pose" for me) for two and a half hours while fillings were cleaned out, top molds were taken, more cleaning of surfaces, bottom molds taken, nasty chemical smells (reminded me of my brother's boat shop with all the fiberglass) and all the rest, I headed south into the storm. Well, honestly, it wasn't that bad a storm and I had little or no traffic in front of me, so I made good time. It was the first time I had driven the Toyota in the snow and it behaved reasonably well, but I bumped my focus intensity up a notch or two with a large cup of caffeine as I left Brewer. Now with all the excitement of the day I probably won't drift to sleep until midnight.
Anyway, here's a shot of the "guts of the storm" I took on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment