Sunday, December 20, 2009

Snowy Night

... and I've spent too much of the day inside working on things to give people for Christmas such as fused glass earrings and photos and other such artwork, so it was only natural that I should wander out into the dark void to find what I could find to photograph. There was plenty for me right in the driveway with the new snow and the blowing wind. I walked the driveway up to the road to see how it looked for "depth" getting out in the morning, and the wind had blown the driveway almost clean as there were no real snowbanks on the sides. Here are the pictures, I "flashed" the snow tracks leading up the driveway so there is little motion in the flakes. The shot of the entrance to the house simply uses existing ambient light. Snow is cool in more ways than one!

No comments:

Post a Comment