Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

A day of "celebration", I wonder if it is all about the end of the beginning or the beginning of the end. I do know that we have a beautiful world around us and that if we support one another in our endeavors we just make it that much a better place for everyone. The joy of being human and the joy of waking up still breathing does not escape me, but the negative is always trying to intrude and I feel like I must fight it off. It may be the classic battle between good and evil taken to a simplistic level, but it is there, and I think it's a fight we must fight at least to make our own surroundings real and meaningful. Viva la "positive attitude"!


Speaking of that, what a beautiful sunset out a west window last night. I was drawn to Winter Harbor today and got a couple of pictures, while swimming in melancholic nostalgia.

1 comment: