Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Foggy Morning Tuneup



Actually, the fog was from yesterday morning and today has a beautiful sunrise shining on the greening fairways of the Blink Bonnie Golf Course across the bay (sorry, no picture, but I'll get to that in a moment) but it is meaningful today. I forgot to set my alarm. I've had a few nights of sleep deprivation and last night my body was in sleep mode before my head even hit the pillow. No time for workout this morning and this will be brief, but the coffee does no where near as well clearing my head as a good cardiovascular session.

As I said, a bit pressed for time this morning, and am working on project sheet for multiple self portraits for my digital class. So, I'm a bit foggy to start the day today. Wind was roaring late yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment