Friday, April 3, 2009

Reality... whose is it?



My brain sometimes doesn't seem to work as well as it used to, yet when I ask my kids about it, they say they go through the same processes... forget keys or things to do, have a great idea and not write it down, so it leaves their head. My reality seems to be theirs as well. I've come to the conclusion through hearing them that the old brain is working as well as it ever has and that it may be working better than a few of the younger ones I find myself surrounded by every day. Whew! What a relief.

Having said that, I did have a great idea for what I wanted to say today here and lost it during my workout. However, I have replaced it with the realization that I haven't done anything with digital manipulation of photos I have posted here. This is something I have knowledge of and I enjoy working with images through a variety of programs, so today's posted picture is a digital (5 minutes or less) mock-up of a photo I took yesterday while a couple of my studio (non-credit) students decided they wanted to work outside for a bit. It was a beautiful afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment