Monday, May 18, 2009

Fantasy... The Polar Bears are Coming!

... so on the way to school this morning, visions of surrealism dancing through my supplely imaginative mind due to a project I'm starting with my digital media class, I was startled by a sight seldom seen in this neck of the woods, and there are a lot of woods on Mount Desert Island. I did have to turn the Red Ranger around and do my second double-take (redundant, I know) on the dream-like and surrealist vision occupying the picture plane of my eyes. Now, understand that I don't really believe that the earth is cooling (in opposition to the "global warming" crowd) or that polar bears are migrating south to MDI, but to see a surrealistic scene such as this could easily sway me for a moment! Viva la vie!

No comments:

Post a Comment