Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What 4:30 a.m. Looks Like


Through a screen, of course... I am so simplemindedly dysfunctional at that time of the morning with the most narrow focus of the world that I have all day I can hardly believe I took this photo. The photo is hardly worth much just as a photo, but it shows the "junkiest" part of the house and I thought it was a good expression of the way that time of day might be viewed. Art does, after all, connect to emotions and state of mind, and this photo certainly shows the "back side" of thought through the subject. The screen is an addition that appeared first in a photo in Rockland and I may use it from time to time to represent the barriers that separate us all from our "true nature".

I am also considering posting photos more of my artwork, as that might very well be another side worth delving into at least a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment