Thursday, May 14, 2009

It Does My Heart Good...


... to see the sun shining across the bay on these early mornings as I do the "start to the day". Checking email, how the Yankees did last night, jotting down what I have to get done today and yes, sometimes blogging are the beginnings that keep things together. I don't see it as routine because it is always different in some way and when it gets so it isn't I kind of like to look for ways to make it different. Sometimes the days (or the fates) impose themselves and change happens externally, and even though that might not always be a good thing (major spill - 15 minute cleanup, etc.) it does give the day a fresh texture.
I need to start back on my breakfast regiment, I haven't been eating my blueberries and oatmeal. My right hand has the "stubby pinkie", ahh mirror image PhotoBooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment