Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Blogging on the GO!


What a day! Good day in school, but kind of ironic after the post I put up this morning. I called George to see about riding to work together and he said "Sure, whose turn to drive is it?" Well, I looked it up on the calendar and it was his, so he said he'd be down to pick me up. I got ready and he came down. About halfway to school he realizes that he had a 6:00 p.m. meeting and so said he would run me home rather than making me wait around school. Anyway, I ended up catching a ride to the Ellsworth Hospital with Bruce, knowing that Matt had an appointment at three, so I met Jennifer and Matt there. Now I'm sitting in the parking lot at Wal Mart typing this up to enter tonight, another first, blogging on the road!
The changes in routine are good, I think, but I am tired from late night last night and an awaked-ness in the middle of sleep that interrupted a very needed sleep rhythm. Some of these rhythms are not simply routines, but needs of the body!

No comments:

Post a Comment