Friday, March 6, 2009

FALTERING?

A little over one week and I'm already faltering with this blog... I missed a day. Last night I was just so tired I fell asleep in the car (I wasn't driving) on the way home from work. At least that nap refreshed me enough to get the wiki up for the Hancock County RPC (Regional Professional Committee). I hope people get involved with this as I think it can be a very good thing for arts educators here in mid-downeast coastal Maine.
It's 4:30 a.m. and I'm skipping my workout today for the first time in a while because I need to get progress reports done and there are still only 24 hours in a day, although I understand this weekend DST kicks in... does that give us another hour or take one away?
Below is the graphic I put together for our RPC wiki.



No comments:

Post a Comment