Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday Sonombulism

Yeah, I could pretty much sleep the day away, but up early for daily workout and felt real good, so extra couple of miles and extra sets on the weights got me back in to the swing of things. I just have to finish getting the student art together for the Mall Show and the lists and such and I'll be set to head to Bangor tomorrow. I had to throw in a couple of things for "fillers" that are actually too small for the show, but I like to see as many students as possible be seen and the room was there after all the first choice pieces were mounted, so ...

I'm in hopes to get some fused glass pieces done tomorrow, and I blew the last load by over firing so I'll be much more careful this time. I've been recycling glass and use pickle jars and especially the blue vodka bottles (I won't advertise the brand here). The pieces look fine, but sometimes slide a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment