Monday, June 8, 2009

The Manic Moon (Tidal Pull)


The "tide" seems to be going my way... things are getting done and there seems to be a flow around me that draws others to help and support. It's very hard to tell whether I am just anticipating the end of the school year or I am moving in a direction that is more focused that the "scattering school" has tended to be this last semester.

I'm watching the crows in the mussel beds with the tide way out on this moon and can hear several loons calling up the bay a bit, I don't see them. This morning was the moon shining through the cracks in the curtains, so I rose shortly after 4 and took a few pictures before I went out on the bike. Riding the roads is so much better than being stuck in the basement on the recumbent, 30 minutes on the road seems to me like 5 now. I really would like to do a couple of longer trips this summer, but maybe camping and such would be out of the question as taking too much time. Even the nearby bays would be good to do in the kayaks. Oh well, here I go rambling and planning (scheming) and not even a thought to circumstances. I guess that's the problem with living in the moment, what do you do when the moment passes?

No comments:

Post a Comment