Friday, July 3, 2009

A "Blurry" Day

The art (yes, I think it must be an art) of sleeping in is one I definitely have yet to master. Trying it today kept me in bed until 8:30, at which time I went downstairs to do my morning workout ritual and wake myself up. After that I just don't remember where the day went. I know the highlight was taking Matt into Ellsworth to a movie (Transformers) and he did real well considering the city of Ellsworth is so congested at this time of year. The rest of the day is pretty much fuzzy. I know I worked on a brass lantern of David's this afternoon when I got back, soldering some strips on the lens bracket to hold the piece of curved glass I had sagged to serve as a lens for the lamp. The glass is green and I put two layers together to give it some depth of color in the light., but the soldering job didn't take that long and I don't know where the rest of the evening has gone... fuzzy.
The bright side is that today seemed like a good day and any one of those has to go into the "+" column.

No comments:

Post a Comment