Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Coming Rain & the Resulting Rainbow















Some intense thundershowers in Bangor today, and they traveled Down East to Ellsworth and finally around 6 p.m. got to Sullivan. It rained pretty hard for a few minutes, but they didn't last. As I was working in the studio, I saw the rainbow outside and got this photo of it. What was cool with this was that there was kind of an echo below of the violet repeating itself into the trees.

There is something magical about a rainbow, no wonder there are so many tales and superstitions around it. I can't remember when I saw one last, and I can't help but wonder what the significance of this outside my studio tonight. It was a reasonably good day with Matt... but I'm feeling kind of uninspired with the blog lately and think I may take a couple of days to recoup and look for some meaning to things

No comments:

Post a Comment