Friday, July 24, 2009

Too Many Pictures...


...can be a good thing! I just got very busy with both the still camera and video this week at Schoodic and I really am having trouble right now trying to sort out a few to post as I like too many. We worked on a video based on the subject of rain, and as I have already processed the idea in my head earlier this summer, so looking for and finding shots wasn't a great brain drain. I think the video we worked on this week came out great and I really learned a great deal about using iMovie and its peripherals.

I don't really have a great deal to say tonight as I'm tired (a long week) but will get back into the swing of things soon. The photos include my bike at sunset, and it's almost a commercial shot of the bike on the rocks at Schoodic, Mark Island from the west side of the point, a reflection of trees in a puddle, a shot of roots in one of the trails to the end of the point and a mushroom growing in one the plant pots here at home. Rainy days aren't the end of anything, really. Boy! What a mess this page is... I not prepared to go in and adjust div tags, so we'll see, I just need to get to bed...


No comments:

Post a Comment