Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Rain... Again? Cool!


I went outside right after lunch (I really should be in the studio as it's a perfect studio day - no sunshine to "draw" me outside) to do some rain photos and on about the 10th one I got one I knew I would like as it kind of brings the rain right up in your face. It's of the metal chairs off the west patio with the pile of stones for the retaining wall in the middle ground and the bay in the background. I really like the lines of the chair and how the water drops space out in an uneven rhythm under them. The rain is under us after all, it is intended to fall to the ground and we may interrupt that path but can't actually change it. Rain is rain and it does seem to be the topic of choice for most people lately, but I am a true believer in Karma and I think things balance out. If we reach the point where we absolutely need sunshine, then we will get it. I may try for some more pics later, but need to get some work done right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment